Despite COVID-19, we have finally moved into the new PWC facility. Hopefully by the AGM, the final touches and building snags will be completed.
The AGM will be held at 18h00 on Wednesday 30th September 2020. I am hopeful that Covid-19 regulations will have eased sufficiently to hold a ‘live’ meeting. The exact format of the meeting will, however be decided on closer to the time, in accordance with Covid-19 regulations.
You can find the following downloads below on this link: http://www.duc.co.za/index
PLEASE TAKE NOTE :
NOMINATIONS FOR THE DUC COMMITTEE
Nomination forms can be found in the Office (Sam). Please bear in mind that nominations for the committee close 48hrs before the meeting (6 pm Monday 28th September) and any completed nominations forms need to be handed in to the club office before then. No nominations can be accepted from the floor during the AGM.
VOTERS ROLL – Explanation
You may not find your name on the voter’s roll. This may be for one of the following reasons:
- You are not a Senior member (defined as a Water Sport member)
- You are an associate member – you are “linked” to a main water sport member and enjoy a discounted membership – but no vote
- You may be a social member
- You have joined DUC within the last month
- You are not a member of Durban Undersea Club If you would like to query your membership status, please send an email to email@example.com, but only do so if you intend to attend the AGM.
NOTE – you need to be a paid-up member for the 2020/21 membership year to attend the AGM
The bar will not be open before the meeting but will be immediately after the meeting so you can catch up with acquaintances over a drink. Light snacks will be served after the meeting.