FUNCTIONS at the CLUB
The club does host parties which we refer to as functions. Functions are defined as any time you bring ten or more non-members to the club.(Please see the Club Rules attached) If you intend to hold a function then you should first to seek approval from club management to hold the function to ensure that the club has enough resources and availability to hold the function. No functions are considered for Sundays as the club is too busy.
You are welcome to bring your own food or braai but outside caterers are not permitted nor are beverages allowed to be bought in from outside the club. If you would like the club to cater your function, please contact the club.
- If you are planning to braai, be prepared to share braais
- Only the tented area is available for exclusive hire where you can reserve an area for your exclusive use – the braai area is available on a first come, first served basis – no table bookings are possible.
- If you do plan to braai and you have more than 10 non-members in your party then you should provide your own cutlery, crockery and charcoal. If you would like the club to provide these then a fee of R20 a head is applicable.
- Tables and umbrellas are on a first come, first served basis
- Non-member guests are require to find parking outside the club grounds on weekends. However you should still leave a list of your guests at the gate so that they have a hassle free entry when walking through.
- Any non-member guests that arrive before you do, will be required to wait outside the club until you arrive. You should be the first to arrive and the last to leave.
- No tabs can be run on the tills. You should “load” your membership card upfront with your budgeted spend so that you do not have to use or credit card for each transaction
- If you would like your guests to be able to make purchases at the club till points then they will require guest wristbands which are available from the club office. You should bring your guests with you to the club office to collect the wristbands
There are no fees to use the braai area as this area cannot be reserved. If you would like to reserve the tented area, then a fee of R3100 is applicable for exclusive use of the tented area along with tables and chairs for a period of 6 hours.
- Settlement Notice : [CLICK HERE] *link broken please provide *
- AGM & PWC Status Notice : Aug & Sept 2017 [CLICK HERE]
- To View Demolition Notice from DPDC[CLICK HERE]
To View Demolition Notice from Ethekwini [CLICK HERE]
- Response to a communiqué put out on Tuesday 15th August by Craig Millar, the Commodore of PYC 2017, [ CLICK HERE ] (.PDF)
- Response to the PYC Video Published 17 July 2017 : [ CLICK HERE ] (.PDF)
- DPDC letter clubs facility 300316 : [ CLICK HERE ]
- SGM June 26 OBJECTIVE _ MANDATE: [ CLICK HERE ]
- Letter to vacate all clubs: [ CLICK HERE ]
- DUC Special General Meeting information-27-06-2017: [ CLICK HERE ]
- Special General Meeting Proxy Form – 2017/06/27: [ CLICK HERE *admin note link broken please forward document* ]
- PWC Permanent Lease agreement : [ CLICK HERE*admin note link broken please forward document* ]
- PWC Temp lease agreement : [ CLICK HERE *admin note link broken please forward document*]
- Voters Roll SGM : [ CLICK HERE *admin note link broken please forward document* ]